- The summer has been so hot and dry that we need to put some restrictions on BBQ’s, fires, etc
- BBQ’s are allowed ONLY if placed above a fire board or fire blanket that is at least 1m (square or circular).If you don’t have your own, we have some available for hire at the main entrance gate for £5 plus a £5 refundable deposit. This is really important and anyone not complying is likely to be asked to leave.
- There is a strictly no-smoking policy inside any structures. If you smoke anywhere else then either stub-out in your own ashtray or the earth pots near the main marquee. Don’t use the ground.
- There are 10 fire-points around the site. Each has 2 extinguishers, 2 fire-beaters and an air-horn to raise an alarm. If you see a fire, don’t hesitate to raise the alarm by using one of the air-horns. Anyone found tampering or misusing any of the safety equipment will be asked to leave and may be prosecuted.
- Don’t drop litter! There are plenty of waste bins around the site for:
- green recycling bins cans, paper, polythene & plastics (drinks bottles etc).
- wheelie bins for glass only
- bins for all other non-recyclable waste (which is used in waste-to-energy plants).
- As well as great musicians performing on stage there are lots of other activities for children and adults that you can enjoy free at the festival - checkout the What’s On page at tadstock.org/whats-on